Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sell Silly Bandz in School!

In my school, Silly Bandz, those animal shaped rubber bands, are EXTREMELY popular. I don't quite know why, but they are. So I am making around $5 a day! I don't make money every single day, but for the majority of the week I do! Some stores are sold out because of the big rush, so i had to wait for them to restock. Each pack is $5 for 5-10 Silly Bandz. After i get a pack, i take them to school to see which ones are most popular. Then i offer deals like 2 for 1. You can Google "Silly Bandz" to see the entire selection. Kids really like to trade more than buy. So start off trading to get popular ones, and then try to sell with good deals. Try not to sell them for too high, though. I did that and lost a few customers that took a little while to get back.
Please subscribe to my BLOGS and Tell your friends!!
I will continue to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment